The Vietnam visa for Indian citizens has been made mandatory by the government of this place, before allowing any Indian to step in this country. Yes, you can contact the Vietnam embassy in India for fulfilling all your procedures and getting Visa on time. However, there are certain frequently asked questions by people around which asks that Indian passport holders need the visa for Vietnam or not. Yes, all of them need for getting visa to this place. They must apply for the Vietnam visa on the arrival. Some of the things which need to be go through by the Indian passport holders who all are thinking of visiting Vietnam includes as,
- If you want the Vietnam visa for Indian citizens from Vietnam embassy in India, you should gain the visa approval letters before departing for this place
- All Indian citizens that have the passport can apply for this visa
- They can apply for it online from everywhere
- They should apply for this visa on arrival to Vietnam only if they are traveling to this place by air
- The Indians are not at all required for offering their exact date of arrival in their application for visa online. The planned or near about date can be given. Remember, you can visit Vietnam later to that date but not prior than given date.
- The Indians don’t have to contact the Vietnam embassy for getting the visa on arrival. It is basically issued by the immigration department of Vietnam. The applicants of the same can consult any of online traveling agent for submitting their application of visa and also for getting the visa approval letter.
- They can arrive in Vietnam through international airport that is different from one which is provided in application form
- The Vietnam visa for Indian citizens who uses this visa has to pay all fees as for the visa approval letter, stamping fees, and others.
- For avoiding the time waiting at the immigration counter at the airport for getting a visa, they can get it earlier from the Vietnam embassy in India to get all assistance quickly.
So these are some of the points you should take care while planning next visit to Vietnam and make your holiday travel the World’s best experience.
How to apply for the visa?
You can apply for it online and can get approval letter for picking the visa at airports of Vietnam. Since the year 2015, the nationality of Indian is considered as the difficulty group of nationality with the high approval letter fees, returning flight tickets, passport copy and more. you must also take note of one thing that the Indian citizens applying for Visa must have 6 months validity of their passport from the date of arrival and should have the blank pages for new stamps. This option can be used if you are arriving to this place by air. You can also make use of the secured and safe online form for submitting the application and for finding the downloaded forms as well. For more assistance, you can mail the online experts or call them at their hotline number today.