Men and women get married to enjoy together throughout their lives. But many a times the pairs get disappointed with one another and think of divorcing which may be an awkward procedure for them. They are advised to find a family divorce solicitor who renders valuable services to the needy.
Family divorce solicitors are significant as they help the intending persons as under:
- Proper check – It may be noted that the persons thinking to divorce have to make available the reasons for such situations. It is the solicitors that check the validity of the same and recommend whether the specific case is valid for separation.
- Legal advice – The family divorce solicitors are the persons that are able to advise the needy persons regarding legal situation of their case. The court people ask many questions from the persons that apply for divorce. The divorce solicitors are the right people to answer to the same on behalf the applicants.
- Wording and timing of court documents – The divorce solicitors know the language of the court documents and their timings. Those applying for the divorce may not be able to understand the same. The solicitors help them out in this regard.
Those thinking to find a family divorce solicitor must be ready to furnish the following to them:
- Personal information – Name, phone, address, other contact details of the man and woman that intend to get divorced.
- Date of birth of the both party members.
- Details of the children – Their names and dates of their birth. The details of the schools of the children are also to be provided to the solicitors. They may ask about the details of the other children that are not the offspring of this marriage.
- Certificate of marriage – The marriage certificate has to be furnished to the family divorce solicitor who has to submit the same to the court. In case the certificate has been lost, a duplicate may be obtained.
- Details of job of the man and the woman who apply for divorce application. A certificate from the employer may be submitted.
- Details of the property and the relevant loans if any. The estimate of the property or properties values and mortgages may have to be furnished to the solicitors. They may ask about the details of the lenders too.
- Details of pensions or other such sources of income.
- Details of liabilities including the debts if any. This may include store and credit card details.
- Details in respect of the outgoings from the current income.
- Details of the previous marriages and divorces if any. The relevant dates, the circumstances and other valuable information in this regard have to be submitted to the solicitor who has to deposit the same in the court.
- Any other apt information that may be necessary for the divorce case has also to be submitted by the persons that intend to apply for the divorce. It may include medical conditions, details of the near and dear ones or other such information.
It is recommended that nothing should be hidden from the family divorce solicitors that are the people who help the needy persons in full.