Save-On-Foods is a Canadian chain of Supermarkets founded in 1982 in British Columbia. Save-On-Foods is the parent company of Over waitea Food Group. Primarily, it is owned by Jim Pattison Group. The headquarters of Save-On-Foods is located in Langley, British Columbia, Canada. The company is currently operating more than 130 stores in Canada out of which 91 stores are in British Columbia only, 3 in Manitoba and 33 in Alberta, 3 in Saskatchewan and one is soon going to be opened in Yukon. List of all the stores along with their contact information is available on their official website also. For more information, customers can contact the officials at Save-On-Foods head office.
Many international and privately-owned brands are available in their all stores including Western Classics, Western Family, Body Zone and Value Priced. Most of the supermarkets have pharmacies within the building and in many locations some other services like health clinics, nutrition tours and recycling centres are available. A number of online services are also present at their official website including store finder, online product ordering, online recipes, special bakery products on demand, diet plans and nutrition information. Free home delivery service is also available, in which customers can online order the products from their website and order them to your doorsteps. Delivery service is available only according to the location, so firstly confirm the delivery location by entering postal code of your location at the delivery page of their site.
History of Save-On-Foods
Save-On-Foods is the subsidiary of Overwaitea Food Group. Overwaitea was purchased by Pattison in 1968 and operating a number of other stores other than Save-On-Foods within Canada. After some time, most of the stores are converted into Save-On-Food expect some including PriceSmart Foods, Urban Fare, Cooper’s Foods and Bulkley Valley Wholesale. This renovation and expansion is done in between 1990 to 2000. The first ever store in Alberta is established in Edmonton in 1990. In 1992, Save-On-Foods also launched a loyalty program in 1992, under which customers will earn certain points under this scheme and it can be redeemed at the next purchase. Initially, this scheme was known as Save-On-More card but now its name has been changed to More Rewards. This card can be used at all the Save-On-More stores, Jim Pattison Auto Group locations and petro Canada gas stations.
Save-On-Foods Latest News
- Recently on July 13, 2017 opened their first store in Saskatoon, Canada with a grand opening along with world’s most dress showing.
- On June 16 2017, the company celebrated the grand opening of its new store in Yorkton. On the opening, company offered various food samples, games and other products free of cost to the customers.
- According to the June 2017 reports, company raised a total of $2 million for BC children hospital in a single year.
- In February 2017, company launched special online shopping site for their customers in Calgary.
- In June 2017, company launched in-house wine shop in their Richmond store.
- Senior vice president of the company wins Jim Pattison Group Outstanding Management Award on 20 March, 2017. For any latest updates, customers can visit their official website or contact the customer service department at Save-On-Foods contact number.